Increase the liveliness of your Android device with this interactive parallax wallpaper.
• Creates 3D Image depth effect from any image
• Highly responsive gyro controlled Parallax live wallpaper
• Use your own wallpaper images
• Enable ‘Extra Effects’ to make any image into a live wallpaper
• Supports Image panning between homescreens – giving an even greater depth effect
• Includes beautiful high resolution Jelly Bean 4.2 wallpaper pack
• Efficient hardware accelerated graphics
• Adjustable movement options to enhance the effect
• Similar to the new IOS 7 Parallax background – but even better!
What others are saying:
“The app basically makes your wallpaper feel like an immersive and lively 3D image.” – androidcommunity.com
“Nifty & Easy” – ‘All About Android episode 113’
“Looks amazing! Just like the iOS7 feature.”
3D depth effect works best with images with strong edges – i.e. not plain colours or smooth gradients.
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick “3D Image Live Wallpaper” from the list.
Why does the app say it’s incompatible?
> The app requires a gyroscope sensor, not all devices have this.
The Image is too small
> There are some problems when using Cloud based images (Dropbox/Skydrive etc.) Please use images that are stored on your device.
I can’t see the 3D effect
> Make sure you have set the wallpaper, and use a homescreen that has several icons. Avoid using images that lack detail, such as simple gradients or shades. The parallax effect works better if you close one eye. Also try adjusting the sensitivity option.