Flightradar24 Pro apk apps Turn your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar and see planes around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your Android device at a plane in the sky to find out where it’s going and more. Discover today why millions are already using Flightradar24.
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 Pro apk apps the #1 selling app in 25+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
Flightradar24 is a free plane tracker app and includes all the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24 there are two upgrade options—Silver & Gold—and each comes with a free trial.
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.