FINALLY, USE YOUR PHONE OR TABLET LIKE A COMPUTER AND RUN BROWSERS, TEXT EDITORS, MAPS AND MORE SIDE BY SIDE
* This is the tablet version, see phone version for SMS support!
Multiscreen Multitasking is 10 apps in one. This is the closest you’ll get to a Windows 8 style ‘desktop mode’ on your Android, or to the multitasking features on the S3 or Note 2. This doesn’t run any app in a window unfortunately – that’s not possible due to the way Android is programmed – but it is the closest alternative. I’ve made a unique browser, notepad, drawpad, map and more, and each can be resized and dragged around the screen so you can do more than one thing at once.
Feel like you’re in Minority Report – tile browsers and read more than one website at once, watch Avengers while reading the news, write an article using Wikipedia as a source, chat on Facebook chat while browsing and listening to music, draw a picture while copying from Google Images, view a place in maps while browsing the web, or open up a text document at the same time as the browser in order to take notes on what you’re reading. Send messages and check your e-mail without needing to stop browsing….
* Option to choose your own desktop background
* Word count
* Spell check
* Video player
* PDF viewer – 2 PDFs at once!
* Browser favourites
* Edit HTML in text editor and view changes in the browser
* View source
* Find on page
* Browse and preview files
* Edit, cut, rename, delete and create new files with the file manager!
* Drawing/doodling pad
* Open widgets in windows
* Music player
* Find and Replace
* Up to three browsers and two editors on screen at once
* Resizeable windows
* Double tap to maximize
* Drag to the side to clip to half the screen
* Zoom for both browser and text editor
* Send e-mails from the editor